I can't wait to see you at the concert on Friday, December 13! If you've already registered here, your admission passes have been sent and you're all set! Here's everything you need to know about the event:
- The live concert video recording will be this Friday at 7:30 PM. Parking will be designated upon arrival
- Click here for detailed directions to the set. If you need directions the day of, call by phone to (225) 366-7121
- Security will be on hand.
- Print your admission passes and bring them with you to present at guest check-in. You will not be able to enter without admission pass. This is to keep random people from just strolling in.
- Bring a blanket, for seating on the lawn. I want you to be warm and comfortable. Feel free to bring a tailgate chair!
- Attire: It's an outdoor event so dress casual but nice, with comfortable shoes. We have a rebel/warrior theme incorporated in the show, so if you have a black leather jacket, I encourage you to wear it!
- You will be a part of the live studio audience so prepare to cheer, applaud, and have a good time! You'll be on camera! Footage will be streamed to fans around the world via YouTube Live, and other social sites!
See you at the show!